● What information we collect and why we collect it.
● How we use that information.
Information that we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all those with whom we deal.
We collect information in the following ways:
● Information you give us: For example, information that you provide to us when contacting us for any inquiries. When you do, we may ask for personal information like your name, email address, telephone number, and other details.
● Information we get from your use of our Site: We may collect information about the parts of the Site that you use and how you use it.
This information includes:
1. Device information: We may collect device-specific information (like the model, operating system version, unique device identifiers etc).
2. Log information: When you use our Site, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include Details of how you used our Site; IP address; device event information, such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL; and/or cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
4. Location information: We may collect and process information about your actual location and use various technologies to determine location, including IP address.
5. Cookies and Similar Technologies: We may use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our Site, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with this Site or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us.
How we use information that we collect
We use personal information to manage and operate our business, including exploring new Business opportunities, develop and maintain our contacts and mailing list. We do not sell any Personal Information or Data Collected from means of our Website.
When you contact us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our business, such as letting you know about Latest Catalog, upcoming events or recent changes, etc to our business.
We use the information we collect from our Site to provide, maintain, protect and improve it and to protect our users. We may use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our Site.
However, on request, we can delete any associated data with that person/entity. In case you want anything to be removed from our website, send us an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Legal basis for processing your Personal Information
If EU data protection law applies to our processing of your personal information, it is important that you know the lawful basis on which we process your personal information.
We rely on the following legal basis, under EU data protection law, to process your personal data:
● Where we have obtained your consent, for example to action a request from you or respond to your specific query or complaint. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us, but we may still need to retain a record of your correspondence with us.
● Where it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests to manage our existing Business and explore new business opportunities, including conducting legal and commercial due diligence.
We aim to maintain any information we hold and our Site in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. To make any requests regarding your personal information, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal information, you should contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to Object
Information that we share
We do not sell your personal information. We share personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of Ayla HK Ltd. in the following circumstances:
● For external processing: We provide personal information to our Email Marketing Software such as www.sendinblue.com or www.mailchimp.com or similar software etc. for sending Newsletters/Updates from our Company or CRM such as www.salesforce.com – where we upload the Customer data for keeping track of any contact for any Business opportunity.
● For legal reasons: We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside Ayla HK Ltd. if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to: meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations; detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and/or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Ayla HK Ltd., our users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
We work hard to protect our Site and any information that we hold from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction.
● We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
Integrated Service Provider and Linked Networks. You can connect your existing account with certain third-party networks like Facebook or Google, for example (each a “Linked Network”). You can also elect to sign in or sign up to the NYP (Nurture Your Pet) Platform through a Linked Network. If you elect to sign up through or connect a Linked Network, we receive certain profile and account information about you from the Linked Network. These Linked Networks may also appear in your profile, so that people can find you on these Linked Networks. The specific information provided to us by Linked Networks is determined by you and these third parties, and may vary by network. In all cases, the permissions page for the Linked Network will describe the information being shared. You should consult their respective privacy policies for information about their practices. You may elect to use information from the Linked Network to populate your profile on the NYP (Nurture Your Pet) Platform and help you find and follow your contacts on the NYP (Nurture Your Pet) Platform. For information on your choices, including how to disconnect a Linked Network from your NYP (Nurture Your Pet) profile, you can contact us. You may also elect to connect and from use through third-party networks (“Integrated Service Provider”); if you do so, you will be allowing us to pass to and receive from the Integrated Service Provider your login information and other user data for payment purposes.
Linked Networks. You may connect or disconnect your Linked Networks, such as Facebook, Google etc. through the Account Settings tab in your profile settings, and you may access, amend and delete much of your profile information through your profile settings. Once you disconnect a Linked Network, we will not receive information from that Linked Network going forward unless you choose to reconnect it. You may also control whether the Linked Network is visible in your profile. Incase you are not able to do the above, please connect with us on email@example.com we will help you to resolve it.
NYP (Nurture Your Pet) offers the capability to connect your account with other Linked Networks such as Facebook, Google etc
When you connect your account to a Linked Network, you’ll be shown the set of permissions that the connected account is granting Access/Comment etc. You can manage connections to Linked Networks by visiting your Account Settings page.
You can choose to disconnect a Linked Network at any time. If you’ve chosen to display links to other networks on your profile page, disconnecting the network will remove the link immediately. If you disconnect your Linked Network from NYP (Nurture Your Pet) we’ll delete all of the raw data we’ve imported through that connection, unless required by law to keep it. Incase you are not able to do the above, please connect with us on firstname.lastname@example.org we will help you to resolve it.